Colorado Rockies: 3 up, 3 down at plate and on mound in May
In a bit of a scheduling oddity, the Colorado Rockies will not take the field on Memorial Day, which is also the final day of the month of May.
So, on May 31, statistics for the Rockies in the month of May are officially in the books, which means we can take a look back at a month that produced an 11-18 record for the team, including a 3-12 mark away from Coors Field.
As the month officially winds down, we take a moment to look back at the month that was for the Rockies in this edition of 3 up and 3 down.
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
In this version of 3 up and 3 down, we will look at three Rockies players who did well at the plate or on the mound in May, as well as three players who scuffled mightily during the month.
Which Colorado Rockies players struggled and succeeded in May?
Do you know who made the list? Let’s test your memory of the month of May and exactly what did and didn’t happen for the Rockies.