With the announcement from Major League Baseball that every MLB game from the 2018 season can now be seen for free on MLB.TV, we take a look at five Colorado Rockies games you should check out.
We know it can be tough to be inside so much right now, but at least MLB.TV has an answer for Colorado Rockies fans looking to keep connected with their team.
According to this article, the MLB.TV archives of the 2018 and 2019 seasons are now open and accessible for all. This means more than 4,800 games are available to stream for a limited time, postseason included.
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
Sure, there were some great moments for the Rockies in 2019, but let’s focus for now on the 2018 season. Colorado fans will remember it as the second of two consecutive postseason appearances, with the final highlight of the season being a Wild Card win over the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field.
Of course, that’s one game to remember from the 2018 season, but what about some others? Let’s look back at the ones that stood out to us.
We will be watching them sometime this week. How about you?