Colorado Rockies Rundown: Adames, Kendrick, Podcasts, Nolan, And More
By Bobby DeMuro
Sep 14, 2015; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Colorado Rockies third baseman N. Arenado (28) goes into the stands unable to catch a foul ball against the Los Angeles Dodgers in the fourth inning at Dodger Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Richard Mackson-USA TODAY Sports
Your morning rundown — news, notes, analysis, and more — on the biggest stories surrounding the Colorado Rockies for this Friday, September 18, 2015.
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
The Colorado Rockies are now finished with their marathon road trip (they went 5-5!), and their crazy series in Los Angeles against the NL West-leading Dodgers.
Obviously, we haven’t been running the run down in the last day or two, only because it’s difficult to do it early morning after late nights at those Dodgers games and, you know, real world responsibilities. But the rundown is back! And it’ll only keep rolling along from here.
Here’s what’s going down in today’s edition of the rundown:
- Cristhian Adames is impressing the right people.
- Kyle Kendrick is nominated for an award!
- Nolan Arenado plays good defense.
- MLBTR’s free agent power rankings are out. Will any of them affect the Colorado Rockies?
- Connor Farrell went on a podcast (I know, I’m horrified about it, too.)
- Speaking of podcasts, Purple Dino Podcast dropped another episode this week!
Lots to discuss! Let’s cover today’s news and notes around the Colorado Rockies.
Next: Cristhian Adames impresses the Rockies