Colorado Rockies Rundown: Nolan Arenado, Rebuilds, Random News
Sep 9, 2015; San Diego, CA, USA; Colorado Rockies shortstop J. Reyes (center) throws to first after forcing out San Diego Padres third baseman Y. Solarte (left) as second baseman D. LeMahieu (right) looks on during the sixth inning at Petco Park. Padres right fielder M. Kemp (not pictured) was safe at first. Mandatory Credit: Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports
Your morning rundown — news, notes, analysis, and more — on the biggest stories surrounding the Colorado Rockies for this Sunday, September 13, 2015.
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
The Colorado Rockies are getting ever closer to the end of the season (thank you, baseball gods…). They ain’t there yet, though, so we’ve still got more news to cover just like we’ve been doing.
Today is a very light news day, though — it’s a lazy Sunday with a team miles out of the postseason, after all — so let’s get into it. Here’s what’s going down in today’s edition of the rundown:
- More people said very nice things about Nolan Arenado.
- A writer has some very good thoughts about how to rebuild the Colorado Rockies.
- The Colorado Rockies Fantasy Camp is here!
- Speaking of fantasy, there’s some Rockies fantasy news for 2016 for those of you interested.
Not a ton going on this morning, but let’s cover today’s news and notes around the Colorado Rockies.
Next: Nice stuff about Nolan Arenado