Colorado Rockies Rundown: Nolan, CarGo, Morneau, Chatwood And Call-Ups
By Bobby DeMuro
Mar 1, 2015; Scottsdale, AZ, USA; Colorado Rockies outfielder C. Gonzalez (left) and infielder N. Arenado pose for a portrait during photo day at Salt River Fields. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
Your morning rundown — news, notes, analysis, and more — on the biggest stories surrounding the Colorado Rockies for this Thursday, September 3, 2015.
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
The Colorado Rockies just split a four-game series with the Arizona Diamondbacks after a big win on Wednesday night in Denver. However, there’s no rest for the weary: the reeling San Francisco Giants are coming to town, struggling on their road trip thus far and desperate for a win (or four).
We’ll have more on the Giants coming up in our series preview in a couple hours, but until then, let’s cover some important Rockies stories from the last 24 hours.
Here’s what’s going down in today’s edition of the rundown:
- The Colorado Rockies make September call-ups! Expect some more to come, too.
- Justin Morneau is dominating his time in rehab.
- The Colorado Rockies announce their Arizona Fall League participants. Well, some of them.
- Cristhian Adames is getting recognition in the Pacific Coast League.
- Get ready for a six-man rotation, you guys!
- Nolan Arenado and Carlos Gonzalez are dominating the National League.
- Tyler Chatwood possibly nears a return to Denver.
Lots to discuss! Let’s cover today’s news and notes around the Colorado Rockies.
Next: September call-ups are here!