Aug 19, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Colorado Rockies relief pitcher R. Betancourt (63) reacts during the eighth inning against the Washington Nationals at Coors Field. The Nationals won 4-1. Mandatory Credit: Chris Humphreys-USA TODAY Sports
The Colorado Rockies finish their home stand at Coors Field with a three-game series against the NL East’s surging leader, the New York Mets.
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
Times are tough right now for the Colorado Rockies, and it’s getting harder and harder for us to watch some of these games, especially because you already know how they are going to end.
Nevertheless, what’s the alternative, watch preseason football and listen to some commentator talk about how an undrafted free agent practice squad linebacker “gets it”? Yeah, sure, pal.
So here we are, gluttons for punishment — and the national pastime — as we take a look at the Colorado Rockies and New York Mets before their three-game series starts tonight.
As always, here are your probable pitchers, along with some notes on the Colorado Rockies and New York Mets.
DATES, TIMES, AND PITCHERS (all times MT)
Next: Four Keys For The Rockies