Colorado Rockies Fans: Here’s How To Help Troy Tulowitzki Become An All-Star
June 26, 2015; San Francisco, CA, USA; Colorado Rockies shortstop T. Tulowitzki (2) runs during the sixth inning against the San Francisco Giants at AT&T Park. The Rockies defeated the Giants 8-6. Mandatory Credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports
The Colorado Rockies’ shortstop needs help to become the club’s third All Star representative this season, and here’s how you at home can do it!
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
Considering the Colorado Rockies have one of the worst records in baseball, it’s a pretty exciting time to be a fan, if only for the fact that Nolan Arenado (here) and DJ LeMahieu (here) are both representing the club at the All Star Game in Cincinnati next week.
Luckily, though, there’s one more opportunity for the Rockies to send another player to the All Star Game — Troy Tulowitzki!
Tulo is part of the Final Vote, which is taking place all week and ends on Friday, July 10, and 2:00pm MT.
The best part of the Final Vote is that YOU can vote for Tulowitzki — in fact, the entire thing is on the fans, and if enough of you vote, Tulo will be an All-Star! Here’s how to do that:
Voting is LIVE RIGHT NOW! It ends Friday, July 10, at 2:00pm MT. Also, voting is UNLIMITED — vote as many times as you want!
To vote for Troy Tulowitzki, do one (or all) of these three things:
- Web: Go to Rockies.com/FinalVote to cast your ballot for Tulo. Unlimited ballots, vote as many times as you want!
- Text: Text N5 to 89269 (if you are in Canada, text N5 to 101010). Unlimited texts, vote as many times as you want!
- Twitter: On Friday, July 10, from 8:00am MT to 2:00pm MT, you can use the hashtag #Tulo in all your tweets. Each hashtagged tweet counts as one vote for Tulo! Unlimited tweets, vote as many times as you want!
(And, if you follow us on Twitter and send us your tweets, we’ll retweet them all to help the voting process, duh.)
Remember, the Twitter vote with the official hashtag #Tulo is definitely the easiest, if you are a big Twitter user like the staff here at Rox Pile, but it only counts on Friday, July 10.
So in the meantime, go online or text in your votes. Do it all day, every day. (Because, seriously, he’s going up against four pitchers for the NL’s last All Star spot. Kershaw? Cueto? Booooo.)
Clap, clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap clap… TULO!