May 24, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Colorado Rockies starting pitcher C. Bettis (35) hits a one run RBI in the fourth inning against the San Francisco Giants at Coors Field. Mandatory Credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports
The Colorado Rockies begin a ten-game road trip in San Francisco, taking on the surging Giants for three games over the weekend.
More from Colorado Rockies News
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: 3 things we appreciated from Tuesday in San Francisco
- What Bill Schmidt’s comments mean for the Colorado Rockies in 2023
The Colorado Rockies won their third consecutive home series during the week, defeating the Arizona Diamondbacks in two of three games at Coors Field. For a club that had struggled at home in 2015, that’s a welcome development.
And now, for a club that has thus far played not terribly on the road this year (15-18 so far this season away from Coors Field), the Rockies are tasked with following up their last trip to San Francisco in which they won a series back in April behind good pitching and some wonderful plays on defense from Nolan Arenado and others.
As always, here are your probable pitchers, along with some keys for the Rockies as they look to win another series, and what you should know about the San Francisco Giants.
DATES, TIMES, AND PITCHERS (all times MT)
Next: Four Keys For The Rockies