More from Rox Pile
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: What if Todd Helton had played football instead?
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: Has Sean Bouchard earned a second look in 2023?
The Colorado Rockies are obviously a solid team. After all, they had a postseason spot last year and they seem to have pieced everything together in order to have a strong showing this season in the NL West.
Now, it’s time for the Rockies to put what they’ve got on paper and show it on the field. The Rockies have everyone rooting for them and they have an intense journey to go through to get what they want. After they finish Spring Training, the time for talk and speculation will be over and only what happens on the field will matter.
If I could pick any year and say that this is the Rockies’ year, it’s 2018. As long as they keep investing in the young core, make smart offseason moves, keeping the guys healthy, and make even better in game decisions, they’ll should have that 1st National League Wild Card spot. Hopefully, if they make it to the Wild Card game, they can win it and advance further on in the postseason to show what they are truly about.
There is very little the Rockies must do in order to solidify themselves as a top team in the National League. Once they do so, it’s only a matter of team before they’re the team to watch out for.