Colorado Rockies: MLB Trade Rumors predicts the top 50 free agents
More from Rox Pile
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: What if Todd Helton had played football instead?
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: Has Sean Bouchard earned a second look in 2023?
43. Pat Neshek, Seattle Mariners
The final player on the list of MLBTR’s top 50 free agent list that spent time with the Rockies in 2017 is Pat Neshek. He was acquired by the Rockies just before the trade deadline in order to shore up their bullpen. In a Rockies uniform, he had an ERA of 2.45 in 28 regular season apperances and overall last season, he had an ERA of 1.59 in 71 appearances. He was also an All Star this past season with the Philadelphia Phillies. In fact, he was their only All Star.
MLBTR also believes that the Rockies will not resign him as they have him going to the Seattle Mariners on a two-year, $12 million contract.
Personally, I think that signing Morrow and Lucroy would be excellent moves for the Rockies but I think that the Rockies may sign one of the other relievers that they had last season. However, I would be more inclined to believe that they may be the subject of a few trades this offseason or sign some of the other players on the list. Particularly, don’t be surprised if the Rockies trade for or sign a few other relievers.