5. You missed the new sights and tastes that will be added to Coors Field
First, the Rockies might look a little different this season.
As a fan, it seems that the Rockies have a billion different shades of purple. Their last purple jersey sometimes looked dark blue in certain light.
More from Rox Pile
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: What if Todd Helton had played football instead?
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: Has Sean Bouchard earned a second look in 2023?
Well lucky for Rox fans, you will have no problem distinguishing the color of the Rockies new uniforms.
The Rox decided to change the jerseys to a lighter purple, so there is no mistaking the color that makes the Rockies so unique.
Also there will be some different tastes coming to Coors Field.
Those with a sweet tooth warning. The Rockies newest food addition is the apple pie nachos. This is a concoction of cinnamon sugar chips, pie filling, whipped cream, and caramel.
Well, Spring Training has finally come to a close.
Although you missed quite a bit, you should be all caught up.
Now it’s time for the real deal. Opening Day is set to begin.
Grab your hot dog and soda and enjoy a new Rockies season.