Rockies Must Sweep The Phillies
This is an easy one to ask for. The Phillies stand one game ahead of the Rockies in the overall standings. The Rockies are at home, and must take advantage of this fact.
The Phillies have been hot, winning 10 of their last 14 games. Based on this, they are due to cool off, and the Rockies are the team who can do it. With the Phillies average pitching, the Rockies need to take advantage and swing the bats with authority.
More from Rox Pile
- A Colorado Rockies Thanksgiving
- Colorado Rockies: What if Todd Helton had played football instead?
- Colorado Rockies: Charlie Blackmon out for the season
- Colorado Rockies: Injuries shift look of roster ahead of Dodgers series
- Colorado Rockies: Has Sean Bouchard earned a second look in 2023?
The Rockies must finish this half of the season on a high note. If they sweep the Phils, they will be 42-46 and still have a good shot at earning a NL Wild Card berth with a strong second half. It will also be of a huge benefit mentally to finish the first half on the strongest note possible.
Home sweeps have been rare for the Rockies in 2016. It is the time now to change this fact.