Colorado Rockies 2020 betting odds: Player props, Win totals, more
By Kevin Larson
The Sabermetric Skeptic 2020 Colorado Rockies LOCKS
I’ve gotta admit, I almost called this the “Sabermetric Skeptic Colorado LOCKies,” but as our local friend Eric Cartman would say, that’s just “not coo.”
We’ve reviewed a ton of lines. You’re not going to take all of these and I wouldn’t expect you to or want you to. So below are the lines I am significantly more confident in and if you’re going to use my recommendations to place bets, you should use these. Let’s get it:
- Charlie Blackmon – Over 9.5 HRs (-115)
- Daniel Murphy – Below .299 Batting Average (-115)
- Nolan Arenado – Over 12.5 HRs (-115)
- Ryan McMahon – Over 6.5 HRs (-115)
- This is the one I feel strongest about
- Trevor Story – Over 12.5 HRs (-115)
- Colorado Rockies – Over 26.5 Wins (-118)
With all that said, good luck this season! Here’s to hoping the Rockies hit on a majority of these lines and that 2020 ends up being a memorable year for all the right reasons.
As a note, these opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of Rox Pile or FanSided. When it comes to gambling, know when to stop before you start. If you think you might have a gambling problem, call (800) 522-4700.